Friday, September 12, 2008

...Well.

You know how you're all excited for something, and then you find out it's not going to happen? (Or at least not happen as you expected.) That sinking feeling in your gut and the sudden desire to just go back to bed for the rest of the week.

Octale posted the official raid schedule for Versus the World today, and it's Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday. I.E., the three days of the week I know I'm going to have to work. I never have Thursdays or Saturdays off unless I ask for them, and Tuesdays seem to be holding steady as a 'morning shift' day, but...I don't WANT to tank off-night farm content and only see progression on Tuesdays. I want to be a progression tank, damn it! That's why I'm DOING all this!

Argh.

A short post in the announcement thread to let them know I'm one of the people who will have a problem with the schedule, and hopefully a tall glass of something sweet and fizzy will calm me down.

No comments: